At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery.
The Innovation Engineering Team supports the mission of H1 through the creation of new products and technologies to support: new markets, new data sources and new strategic partnerships. Working closely with the Core Engineering, Data Engineering, Product and Innovation Team, the Innovation Engineering team to develop software solutions to test new ideas, prototype designs and bring early stage software solutions to market. To achieve our goals and to drive innovation speed, flexibility and adaptability are paramount.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Comfortable in working directly with product and business leaders to identify and understand requirements
- An autocratic learner comfortable working in different languages and technologies
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time
- Able to drive projects forward independently on an agile team
As a Senior Engineer on the Innovation Engineering Team, you will work within cross functional teams to test new ideas, prototype new product designs and bring new products to market. As products are brought to market, you will work closely with the relevant core business teams to transition continued development, support and growth of the product to them. You will also evangelize new products and technologies to the business. Finally, you will mentor other members of your project teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from across the business to identify, test, prototype and bring to market new products, technologies.
- Identify, Research and incorporate new technologies/techniques to solve emerging problems.
- Evangelize new products and technologies within H1
- Work with core business teams transition viable products into the core business processes.
- Share expertise and collaboratively solve engineering challenges to grow as a team
- 5+ years of experience working in cross functional teams.
- Experience working in multiple different programming languages.
- Must be an autocratic learner.
- Must be able to speak directly to business stakeholders to clearly identify requirements.
- Must be able to mediate between competing product and technical priorities
- Must be able to write technical documentation and communicate technical items to non-technical people
- Must have a strong passion for coding.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team based on project needs
- React.js, Node.js, Typescript, PHP, MongoDb, ElasticSearch
- Language agnostic: Code polyglot able to take up any language and technology without pain
- Strong product intuition and business analysis abilities.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Unlimited Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Computer Setup
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock Options
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting