- Design, build, and maintain solutions on the Salesforce Lightning platform leveraging declarative and programmatic features where appropriate
- Work with REST/SOAP APIs to build custom integrations as well as manage integrations using Middleware solutions
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across Salesforce.
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce platform
- Create, maintain and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- Take ownership of project outcomes and strive to deliver intuitive experiences for users
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- What Salesforce certifications do you hold?
- What are some 3rd party systems that you have integrated with Salesforce?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: