Are you interested in helping Credit Unions drive innovation and solve technical problems?
At TekChoice LLC, we are hiring motivated technical professionals to help our customers solve real-world problems and come up with creative solutions based upon customer needs. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and commit to collaborate, engage and support each other while leveraging all of our experiences, skills, and goals.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 2 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- 2 years or more of hand on knowledge of other Symitar-based technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- 2 years or more supporting and developing financial applications.
- Self-starter attitude with solid oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 5 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 5 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- Hands on knowledge of other Symitar-based technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- Hands on knowledge of database applications (SQL, NoSQL).
- Hands on experience with integration and development of web services APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies.
Our Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision (99% of the premium paid by TekChoice)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Plan with 100% employer match up to 5%.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- PowerOn: 2 years (Required)
- SymXchange: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: