We are looking for a Curriculum Developer to work in the training team of a global B2B high tech company. The Curriculum Developer will work with the Instruction Designer and Subject Matter Experts to develop course with Articulate Platform (Storyline 360, RISE 360). The Curriculum Developer will also work with video producers and graphic designers to bring a prototype to life.
This is a 12 month project, 40 hours per week, remote opportunity in the US. (Must have flexibility to work PST time zone hours, when needed.)
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Utilize training and design skills to build interactive prototypes (eLearning modules ) with instructional designers.
- Convert prototypes into storyboards, templates, and courses.
- Propose and lead the design of new learner interactions, where possible.
- 2+ years of experience with Articulate Storyline 360 (Understand how and when to use variables, experience building custom interactions, experience using triggers, experience building knowledge checks and assessments, experience creating Storyline Blocks for use in a RISE course)
- Moderate experience with Articulate RISE
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic skills with TechSmith Camtasia, preferred
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: