- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding web build systems - Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Strong understanding of web application architecture
- Extensive experience with API integration and best practices - REST, GraphQL ext.
- Experience with web deployment constructs - CDN, NGINX, URL Rewriting, Web Config Management
- Detailed knowledge of general web concepts: HTTP, CORS, Security Headers, Browser Caching
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging ability
- Knowledge/experience with web ADA compliance (ARIA, keyboard nav, screen-readers)
- Experience with backend technologies and databases - Java, Mysql etc.
- Experience working with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
- Experience supporting high-traffic web applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting