Candidate can be remote but eventually will probably need to be onsite in Phoenix. Team is currently using WEBLOAD for their performance testing too. This is more of a Performance Architect. 6 month contract+ extensions!
Performance Test Engineer
- Several years of Performance Testing experience, as this is for a senior level position
Extensive experience in testing various types of applications, services, and understanding of the various protocols
- Web Apps, API, Database, etc.
- Experience with performance testing both in the Cloud and On Prem are a must
- Extensive experience in test planning, test design, test development, and execution of performance tests
- Extensive experience in performance analysis and being able to provide the details to application stakeholders and effectively communicate findings
- We have licensing for the performance testing tool WebLoad, experience with this tool would be preferred
- Tooling experience with other tools: LoadRunner, NeoLoad, LoadNinja, LoadUI, etc.
- Experience integrating performance testing into CI/CD pipelines is a plus
Needs to be a very strong and effective communicator.
- This role will be interacting with multiple teams in both assisting with and developing performance tests and their execution
We are looking for someone who can help educate, train, and mentor others in the Performance testing space
- As teams come up to speed they will take ownership of performance testing in their space. This will allow this role to work with other teams to do the same.
- As teams become self-sufficient, teams will reach out to this role as an expert in the space for questions, guidance, and troubleshooting, etc
- Needs to be a very strong and effective communicator.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: