Title: Software Engineer
Reporting to: Sr. Architect & Head of Engineering
Our Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer who will develop applications used everyday in hospitals for GetWellNetwork's newest product, Docent Health. Our Software Engineer position is an opportunity to join a team of innovators who work passionately to apply advanced technologies to solve significant healthcare challenges. As a Software Engineer, you will join a team that partners with healthcare providers to deliver high-quality services to patients while reducing costs.
**This is a remote position. US citizenship or permanent residency required. **
- Work in a highly collaborative, mission-driven, agile product team.
- Help architect, design, develop, test, and deploy scalable, complex applications
- Embody the Docent values by operating with thoughtful efficiency, leading with data, and interacting with empathy
- A desire to collaborate, coach, and teach while solving some really difficult business problems and building a world class engineering organization; you’re a learner not a knower
- 3-4 years of professional software development
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both technical and non-technical): you can go the distance in a technical discussion but can also bring things up a level in a conversation with colleagues in other areas of the business
- Comfort working in an Agile environment at a fast pace with changing priorities
- Previous experience with healthcare or other regulated (e.g. financial) software environments a plus
- Strong computer science fundamentals; ability to analyze and solve problems, make difficult decisions, and own problems from beginning to end
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD, containers, cloud providers
About GetWellNetwork & Docent Health:
GetWellNetwork has recently acquired Docent Health. Docent Health works with large healthcare providers and payers providing enterprise AI-enabled text-based outreach and personalized communications to patients, increasing life-long retention and wellness. Docent technology also supports community-based programs that effectively engage and activate vulnerable populations and those most in need.
The combination of these companies — two mission-driven, innovative companies — offers our health system clients a human-centered, end-to-end solution solving one of the biggest challenges in healthcare today: fragmentation of services and relationships. The combined product offerings enable GetWellNetwork to create a more comprehensive, seamless, and integrated patient engagement experience.
GetWellNetwork’s interactive solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. The global digital health company has been helping to unite providers and patients as partners in the healthcare journey for 20 years. From inpatient to outpatient, our comprehensive cross-continuum platform bridges care settings to create a seamless experience for patients and their families.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: