About the job:
Higharc is growing its team to build a powerful interactive, web-based home design platform. This role will contribute to our core modeling technologies that support design, presentation, and analysis of homes.
The right candidate for this role prioritizes working software over perfection and wants to deliver code, get user feedback, and iterate. Be prepared to share live examples of applications you’ve built.
This is a full time role that can be held remotely in the continental United States or from our offices in Durham, NC, San Francisco, CA, or Atlanta, GA.
What you'll do:
- Conceive and implement engineering solutions to complex home modeling problems
- Work with the engineering team to maintain and add new features to the Higharc platform
- Write tests to ensure we can deploy new features with high reliability
- Mentor engineers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- An inspiring GitHub profile or website that demonstrates killer projects you've built
- Deep knowledge of computational geometry, geometric modeling concepts, or computer graphics
- Proactive communication skills adapted to a remote work environment
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We're focused on results, not hours spent working. Set your own hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: