OOZOU is a design-driven team of engineers and creatives helping global companies build amazing products and services.
As part our strong, fast moving team, you will be helping convert beautifully designed web applications into reality, including building performant APIs and modern front-ends.
Your role also includes coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the application design & infrastructure.
Required skills for this role
- You have knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You are good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- You have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
Useful skills for this role
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
- You are experienced in architecting applications.
- You can fly a helicopter...just checking if you are still paying attention ;-)
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: