A Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant provides guidance to our customers related to the processes they are attempting to model and automate in ServiceNow and develops those solutions for the customer’s ServiceNow environment.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Coordinate with the Crossfuze Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Configure and customize new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer’s ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
- 3+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- Working experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog) or other Process Areas
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: