US Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC (“Emmes”) is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our “Character Achieves Results” culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee — from entry level through top executive — to contribute to our clients’ success by sharing ideas openly and honestly.
The Software Engineering intern will report to the Software Engineering Manager and will work with other Software Engineers with coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Contribute to the design, development and evolution of applications built on React and Node.js in AWS environment
- Collect requirements and implement according to specifications
- Participate in code reviews and testing
- Currently enrolled in a full-time B.S. Computer Science degree program
- Functional / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of how to query databases
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: