Make your mark. The Plante Moran Technology Services team is recognized as a Computerworld Top 100 Places to Work in IT for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and has won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and the CIO 100. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you!
We are excited to expand our Application Development team to enable us to do even more for our clients and our staff. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about software development and solving business problems with state-of-the-art technology solutions. Join our award-winning technology team and grow your career!
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and support.
- Collaborate with internal clients to architect, develop, validate, and implement software solutions based on client requirements, enterprise standards and defined design patterns. Troubleshoot and solve multiple issues concurrently. Coordinate, delegate and mentor less experienced staff with issue resolution.
- Documentation and technical support activities.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 7 -10 years of hands-on experience with modern web application, enterprise application development platforms and integrations
- Experience with Azure App Service, Storage, Functions, Queues, Cloud Services, and Containers is preferred but not required
- Strong coding, debugging and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of relational databases and data models
- Experience in developing on cross-functional systems
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of or experience in automation (CI/CD) and unit-testing
- Solid understanding of design patterns (dependency injection, inversion of control, repositories, factories, etc.)
- This position may require some local and national travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: