At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
About this role:
We are looking for a Senior Interoperability Engineer to be a part of our growing Interoperability Team. The Interoperability Team acts as a technical arm and trusted advisor for our Enterprise customers. Our team sits at the intersection of Engineering, Product, Sales & Marketing with a 360 degree view of the business & engineering initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working on a diverse range of software and data projects while gaining exposure to cutting edge cloud technologies. What you'll do:
- Working with external customers in fielding and solving technical questions
- Manage Customer Issues on 1upHealth service management portal
- Supporting Interoperability Systems by creating pull requests for hot fixes
- Gain continuous understanding of the code base and systems
- Create and maintain software platform API Docs
- Become a trusted advisor and act as a technical resource for our customers
- Develop software automation to enhance the customer support experience.
Who are you:
- Customer centric! And quick on your toes. You take the time to gather information about our customer’s experience and think about ways that we can improve that experience
- You can juggle multiple priorities and customer requests
- You know how to fight fires or are willing to become a firefighter.
- Goal oriented, problem solver who understands how the small things fit into the bigger picture
- Team player, you believe and trust the power of winning together
- Rollup your sleeves to get the job done
As a Senior Interoperability Engineer on the 1upHealth Engineering team, you will have the following background:
- 5-6 years of experience in Engineering supporting internal and/or external stakeholders
- Exposure to/or experience in implementing serverless and/or microservices architectures in a cloud based environment; AWS preferred
- Understanding of both relational and noSQL database technologies and architectures
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Proactive verbal and written communication skills when interacting with team members
- Bonus points for knowledge and experience with digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR.
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: