Your JobIndeed has a simple mission: help people get jobs. However, before job seekers can get that job, they must present themselves to prospective employers. The goal of the Profile team is to earn the trust of job seekers and be their champion as we help them look their best in front of employers. We want to adapt to the job seekers’ changing needs and simplify the experience of finding a job.
As a UX Researcher, you will help us identify the problems job seekers face when they present themselves to employers. You will provide insights which will allow the team to understand the job seekers’ needs in terms of privacy and personal data, so we’re actively looking for individuals with relevant experience collaborating with our teams about legal, ethical, and compliance issues related to GDPR and CCPA.
You will support Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers on the Profile team in Seattle with our profile and resume products. The team will want insights that help them generate and validate new ideas and help them answer their questions. You should expect to deliver both quantitative and qualitative research when appropriate. We are a global company building products for 60 countries across the globe, so you will also be expected to have a solid understanding of cultural factors for design and research
- Validate new designs through user feedback sessions
- Plan and carry out interviews and surveys to inform future product work
- Build relationships with key people
- Establish and manage relationships with research-related vendors
- Conduct other research activities as needed to support your product area
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a human behavior related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Statistics, Design, Business, Behavioral or Microeconomics, Technical Communication or other related fields)
- 2+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products with stories to share
- Able to share meaningful research results with teams quickly. We deliver top-line results in hours, not weeks
- Able to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle: Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, compile top-line results, create a findings summary, author durable reports, and effectively present and share results
- Able to collaborate effectively and act as a strategic partner in product decisions and have experience with remote testing tools
Who we areWe are a fast-moving, data-driven UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face everyday.
Our MissionAs the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 92,000 - 118,000 USD per year
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
More jobs by this company
13 d ago