IronArch Technology is looking for Senior ServiceNow Developer (Secret)- Remote. This ServiceNow role is a great opportunity for candidates who possess experience with ServiceNow with design and development.
IronArch is a technology and management consulting company based in McLean, VA that focuses on providing innovative solutions and world-class service to Federal government clients. Our employees have voted us to be a 'Best Place to Work' 4 years in a row and we are an INC 5000 recipient for being one of the fastest-growing businesses in the United States.
IronArch is not your typical consulting company. We have a value-driven servant leadership culture that shapes the way we work together and with our clients. We are a group of people passionate about our work who are dedicated to each other and to the success of our clients.
Our Values- People First, Servant Leadership, Deliver and Inspire Excellence, Do the right thing!
This Senior ServiceNow Developer (Secret) role is a great opportunity for candidates who possess experience with ServiceNow Portal and Service Catalog. The Senior ServiceNow Developer will be accountable for:
- Developing and utilizing deep platform knowledge and expertise in the following: workflow Configuration, application UI configuration, and development of client-specific reporting and integration requirements
- Participating in implementation and developing custom applications
- Working efficiently and productively independently and as part of a team
- Utilizing analytic and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Must have ten (10) years of experience of which five (5) or more years must be specialized ServiceNow related to the specific subject area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline required
- Active DOD Secret Clearance required
- Performs day-to-day management of assigned delivery order
- projects that involve teams of data processing and other information system and management professionals who have previously been involved in analyzing, designing, integrating, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and telecommunications systems.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project. Demonstrates proven skills in those technical areas addressed by the delivery order to be managed.
- Demonstrates writing and oral communication skills.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
IronArch Competitive Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and market-leading bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision benefits where a significant portion of the premium is subsidized by IronArch
- Company-provided healthcare concierge assistance to help explain your coverage in plain language; help you find, choose, and schedule quality care; and address billing, benefit, or claims concerns, potentially saving hours of your time
- 401(k) retirement plan where the company contributes dollar for dollar up to 3 percent, and 50 cents on the dollar for the 4th and 5th percent with immediate entry and immediate vesting
- 20 days of PTO accumulated per calendar year
- 10 paid holidays
- Bereavement, jury duty, parental (maternity/paternity/adoption), and military leaves
- Sabbatical programs
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life, accidental and indemnity income replacement benefits
- Professional development reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- And more!
IronArch Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: