Bullhorn is looking for a Software Engineer III to join our Development team.
As a Software Engineer at Bullhorn, you’ll be working with a team of talented engineers to build web and mobile applications that solve critical needs in the recruiting and staffing industry. Bullhorn’s ecosystem of products span a wide array of technologies, and we’re looking for skilled engineers who can help us continue to grow and advance our platform. We’re looking both for experts in a given language as well as talented engineers that are willing to branch out and learn something new.
As a Software Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Attending daily team stand ups
- Collaborating in distributed cross functional teams in multiple geographic locations
- Working closely with product managers, designers and engineers to brainstorm and guide decisions on Bullhorn’s products and features
- Pair programming with other engineers to solve complex problems
- Sharing knowledge and experience with your engineering peers and architects
- Advocating for ways to improve our engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Working within a positive, energizing, collaborative team environment
- Solving complex platform problems, developing customer and partner APIs, and building innovative designs
This job might be for you if:
- You want to be an integral part of an innovative, high-performance development team
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with frequent software releases
- You are comfortable challenging and being challenged by your teammates
- You are willing to lead company wide initiatives alongside day to day development responsibilities
- You build up less experienced developers through mentoring
- You’ve loved every minute of your software application development experience
- You’re skilled or familiar with backend technologies including Java EE, C#, Apex, Node, PHP, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, JMS, JDBC, and JPA (Hibernate)
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: