Job Title: Adobe Analytics Developer
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Long term contract
As a Web Analytics Developer, you will play a key role in supporting Client's business on the web by designing and refining measurement applications to analyze the performance of Client web properties. These personalized sites play a critical role in engaging our customers as they learn about, try, and purchase Client's software.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Adobe Analytics implementation.
- Development experience with Adobe Analytics (must have), Google Analytics (nice to have) and custom data collection systems
- Development experience with Tealium or other Tag Management System
- Knowledge of web analytics data and data structures
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to influence and drive technical adoption of analytics products
- Strong communication skills with engineers and marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Please reply with below details as well:
1. Full Legal Name?
2. Phone number?
4. Visa Status?
5. Rate expectation on W2?
6. Availability for a phone call?
7. Availability to start?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Adobe Analytics implementation: 5 years (Preferred)
- web analytics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: