GPSTrackit is looking for an innovative Software Solutions Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet the needs of our customers and target markets. The Solutions Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly provide project status updates.
- Building and integrating systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to implement solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Supporting development teams with software infrastructure and systems
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Experience with AWS and AWS IoT would be a plus
- Experience with video streaming and AI video analysis a plus
- Efficient communication skills.
?COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with relevant experience. We offer a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
GPS Trackit has grown both organically and through acquisitions. The organization is now poised to take a large leap into the future, propelled by amazing team members. GPS Trackit is on the 2019 “Inc 5000” list for being among the fastest-growing private companies in America. GPS Trackit delivers a powerful and highly-customizable suite of web-based solution, including telematics, GPS tracking, fleet management, video and IoT. Our solutions are specifically designed to help companies improve operations, reduce costs, avoid liabilities, and boost productivity. Unlike many other fleet management providers, we develop and operate our own software.
GPS Trackit is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of GPS Trackit not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: