We are on the hunt for someone who loves a good challenge and works well under pressure to join our development team at Marxent. This position is based in Miamisburg, OH but open to remote candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to developing libraries and templates shared across our 3D Cloud platform
- Integrate across teams to make sure we are delivering a great user experience.
- Communicate with and implement directions given from clients about business requirements, priorities, procedures, questions, etc. into product and code
- Stay current on development technologies and make best practice recommendations for coding standards and solution choices
- Improve code quality through automation and performing code reviews
Qualifications and Skills
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience (or related field)
- 2+ years of professional experience developing web applications or an advanced degree
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams and pick up new technology quickly
- Ability to architect functions, classes, and libraries
- Knowledge of software engineering standard practices and architecture patterns
- Experience with full stack development, including data modeling, development, testing, and deployment
Marxent is the leader in Augmented and Virtual Reality for major retailers, manufacturers, and homebuilders. We’re a down-to-earth company that makes out-of-this-world software and we’ve found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the Marxent family.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up
- Paid Time Off
- Training and development
- Promotion from within
- Hard work is rewarded
- Ownership of projects
- Community involvement
- Team-building activities
Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marxent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Marxent’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: