LIT Method is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer.
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Next.js, Swift, and styled-components
- Consume our internal Python and Kotlin APIs
- Utilize and expand on various content tools to create a personalized user experience
- Own full lifecycle, from ideation and discovery through deployment and support
- Envision and build scalable, reusable components that improve both user and dev experience
- Be an enthusiastic and invested partner with the design and product leads
- Vet and build new Customer personalization and engagement features
- Promote clean code through continuous refactoring while developing features
- Create and foster a stable, scalable Agile environment
- Create and foster a team dynamic of positivity, inclusivity, transparency, learning and trust
- Have a voice that is valued
Our Ideal Candidate would have:
- ~8 years of web development experience
- You are a senior engineer with 4+ years of development experience.
- You thrive in an open, lean, fast-paced, agile culture that emphasizes collaboration.
- Experience mentoring and leading small teams
- Passion for building consumer-facing websites
- Industry best practices and web standards
- React, Next.js, Vue or similar JS frameworks
- Personalized content
- Video game personalization
- Building for scale and performance
- Web accessibility and best practices
- Keeping up to date with the latest tech
- Smart UI and design
- Re-purposable code
- An agile mindset that embraces iterative design.
- Experience delivering products in collaboration with UX, Design, Product and of course other engineering teams.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting