Imagine talking about creative technical solutions for credit unions… and then actually building them! The Symitar Sales Engineering team is seeking a Sales Engineering Operations Analyst to join our team to help do just that. In this role you will support and build technical POC solutions for both prospective and current Episys clients including planning and building innovative solutions to solve problems during the sales cycle. You will be part of the storytelling to showcase the strength and versatility of the JHA suite of products as well as creating, coding and deploying these solutions. The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter, who enjoys challenges and problem solving and enjoys seeing their ideas come to life and being utilized. You will assist in maintaining product marketing demonstration environments, troubleshoot and resolve system and product issues to ensure maximum system availability including making recommendations for improvement, as well as, provide support to the Sales / Marketing team. Every day on this team will be different!
ABOUT OUR TEAM
You would be the 8th member of the Sales Engineering team, which works hand in hand with the Symitar Product Specialist Department team of approximately 8-12 consultants. The Sales Engineering team is an entirely remote team, so being comfortable with remote collaboration is a must. A varied amount of backgrounds and experience work together to solve industry problems through custom programming and environment integration; we all ebb and flow to support all areas of the environment from servers and operations to project management and coding. Every day will be a little bit different on the Sales Engineering Team and you will be exposed and work with all the products that Jack Henry has to offer as well as dig into new technologies and be part of alpha and beta cycles. It is incredibly fast paced; you will need to think quickly on your feet and prioritize efficiently so we as a team can create and present solutions collectively. You will be in a position where you can leverage the technical passions and skillsets you currently possess as well as be exposed to the other environments and languages we currently use. We encourage a wide variety of technical experience to apply; we will coach and train the right individual.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience with hardware/server support, financial institution operations, software development, software engineering or technical pre-sales presentations.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience at a credit union or bank; Symitar’s Episys core experience a plus.
- Proven tracking record with problem solving in time sensitive situations, including building business requirements and use-cases.
- Experience in any of the areas of financial institution operations or software development including:
- Experience with development, engineering, or analysis in any stack, which may include:
- PowerOn, SymConnect and/or SymXchange or similar web services including REST or SOAP, and/or;
- Experience with SQL and/or Microsoft Reporting Services, PowerBI and Business Intelligence products.
- Hands on experience with server management, server optimization and automation including AIX, SMA OpCon, Microsoft Server and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with jXchange, Synapsys, jhaEnterprise Workflow or any product in the Jack Henry suite.
- Experience presenting solutions to larger audiences via webex or in-person a plus.
- Provides innovative ideas and creates solutions for both external and internal clients.
- Manages content of demo environment including all sales presentations.
- Maintains demo servers for complimentary products, ensuring jobs run successful and controls access and security.
- Troubleshoots and helps resolve all systems or hardware issues that arise during product demonstrations.
- Works with core and complimentary product staff to ensure successful implementation of release enhancements and upgrades onto demonstration environment. Tests all new functionality prior to go-live.
- Demonstrates and trains the team on new functionality.
- Presents technology to both external and internal clients as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: