It’s great to meet you. Thanks for taking the time to read about our latest job opening. Read on to find out more about Blocknative, get some insights into the role we are hiring for, and learn about our process.
Blocknative is the leading provider of mempool data. We count many of the top DeFi and NFT projects as customers and we power many top trading operations. Our diverse product portfolio includes Mempool Explorer, Onboard.js, Notify.js, Gas Platform, Simulation Platform, and our API and SDK.
To learn more about Blocknative, please visit our About or Career pages.
At Blocknative, you will work directly with Blockantive’s growth team to help us understand our user journey and embed data across the org. With your experience and talents, you will help us unlock new insights that drive growth strategies.
- Design and analyze experiments to verify product hypothesis and direction
- Audit quality of launch experiment results and guarantee correct measurement of product or technical changes' impact
- Build dashboards, keep track of core metrics and attribute metrics changes to root causes
- Use data and experiment to verify hypothesis around bottlenecks in product growth, and consult on direction for improvement
- Work with engineers and product stakeholders to deliver product insights and strategy.
- BA/BS in statistics, econometrics, business analytics, or a related scientific major
- Strong analytical and causal reasoning mindset, and rigidity on statistical correctness
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Passion about social product and curiosity to deep dive
- Expertise with SQL, familiar with Python or R.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand Blockantive’s suite of products
- You have deep technical knowledge or are able to quickly gain knowledge on Blockchain primitives.
We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
- We’re a bunch of data nerds
- Our CTO started his career at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab building real-time data streaming software
- We’ve published several reports that have been well received in the space:
- Evidence of Mempool Manipulation on Black Thursday: Hammerbots, Mempool Compression, and Spontaneous Stuck Transactions
- Ethereum Gas Prices: How the Mempool acts as a Competitive Market for Settlement
- Understanding Ethereum Transaction Simulation — And Why It Matters
- Blocknative’s infrastructure records thousands of mempool events every second
- We’re backed by leading VCs
- Given our early stage, we strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule a call with the CTO
- Schedule a call with the CEO
- Schedule a group interview with the Engineering team
- Schedule a group interview with the Product team
- Schedule a group interview with the Go To Market team
- Reference calls
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting