Rackspace is hiring a Dynamics 365 Senior Consulting Developer with a strong background in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications. Qualified candidates must be able to communicate effectively both internally and with clients, as well as have a solid understanding of best practices while being self-motivated. The Dynamics 365 Senior Consulting Developer must have both functional and technical experience with the Dynamics 365 CRM applications, both on-premise and cloud versions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification(s) is a plus.
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs; providing estimates for development effort; implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Creating unit and acceptance tests; coordinating sign-off from QA/Test; automating deployment; and assisting Operations and Support staff in trouble-shooting software issues, as well as, implementing bug fixes.
- Depending on the assignment and level of responsibility, expertise, or working knowledge in multiple programming languages, technologies, and software platforms. Adheres to established coding and process best practices.
- Makes regular contribution to engineering standards and best practices. Develops own technical leadership skill by providing mentorship to others. Initiates ideas and acts upon ideas that result in indirect benefits.
- Ability to develop, adopt, and share quality improvement strategy. Initiates opportunity for collaborating outside of his/her team.
- Maintains a collaborative working relationship with others by seeking, using and giving feedback.
- Advanced knowledge in multiple technologies relevant to Dynamics 365 CRM applications.
- Advanced working knowledge of most technologies relevant to Microsoft Business Applications.
- Demonstrates a systematic structured problem- solving approach.
- Ability to generalize a specific problem and derive solution for a class of problem.
- Ability to derive causal relationship from ambiguous data.
- Proven extensive technical knowledge within a specific domain (Cloud, Security, DevOps, etc.).
- Deep and focused knowledge on products and services within the specialty domain including expertise that extends beyond the Rackspace portfolio.
- Experience moving customers from on-premise solutions to cloud solutions.
- Strong understanding of model-driven app components, app management, and Dynamics 365 portal development and customization.
- Technical background such as creating flows, using Rest APIs, and customizing ribbons, forms, and sitemap.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Position is available for remote work in the following states unless otherwise specified. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting