This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply.
- Problem Solver - You quickly understand and work with complex code, able to break down business requirements into code.
- Accountability/Organized - You are detail-orientated in your work, and emphasize code ownership and understand its importance within the system.
- Passionate/Curiosity - You are positive and have an enthusiastic attitude toward your work, excited to learn new technologies and implement them in current systems.
- Flexible/Adaptable - You quickly adjust to changes within requirements of a project, within the team, or organization.
- Communicative - You are a proactive and clear communicator, willing to be a mentor and teach others on the team.
- Empathetic - You understand and appreciate others. You effectively work with teammates providing encouragement and useful feedback in code reviews and projects.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience with ad serving technology, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js
- Experience with performance and unit testing
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- WordPress experience a plus
- Rock-solid debugging and data analysis skills
CafeMedia empowers more than 3,000 premium publishers on our AdThrive platform, with a collective reach of over 170MM monthly unique visitors (#11 largest ComScore property in February 2021), to make a living doing what they love - producing great content - while we manage the advertising, and an increasing number of services, for them. From food to home to news, sports and technology, and more, we represent the influential voices that make the internet a better and more open place. As the largest exclusive publisher network, with direct access to code-on-page and underlying datasets, we have a unique capability to build innovative products and services that span across publishers, advertisers, and consumers. With our scale and market position, we have the opportunity to create one of the defining companies of the next generation of digital media
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: