**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.**
The Skills You Use:
- Write code for simple system designs, using React.JS and Node.JS.
- Can read and understand system and functional requirements. Adheres to the coding standard/practices established by the advanced developers.
- Write simple technical specifications for single programs.
- Report inaccuracies and inconsistencies found in system and functional requirements to other Developers.
- “Scope” time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers on estimates.
- Consult with other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers and vendors.
- Accountable for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Ensure all SDLC guidelines are adhered to as defined by the SDLC Office to support audit compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field Related IT field
- Experience using Agile methodology
- 2+ years related work experience with technical design and coding in the IT industry
- High school diploma or GED
- React working experience
- Node Js experience for API development
- Good SQL knowledge (educational or hands on experience)
- Experience with unit testing and release procedures.
- Basic demonstrated proficiency using versioning tools.
- Demonstrated database and SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability to manage tasks independently under close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must have an understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Basic proficiency programming in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Basic proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio.
- Basic proficiency using debugging tools.
General Physical Demands
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
- Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: