At Tilled, we’re creating a buzz in the world of payments. Every time a bill gets paid through a software platform, payment processing revenues are generated for many stakeholders, but not the software company. We are changing those economics, with PayFac-as-a-Service. We need your help
Here is what you can expect:
- Remote work. You must sit in a US-time zone. We are not sponsoring visas for this role.
- Create, develop, deploy and maintain Tilled services
- Design and implement highly reliable, fault tolerant systems
- Collect and visualize detailed telemetry data to continuously improve systems
- Advance and adhere to high quality coding practices – unit testing, pair programming
- End-to-end responsibility – continuously monitor and improve the services you create
- Promote an engineering team culture that is always learning, motivated and collaborative
- Work with a variety of technologies – Typescript, Angular, NodeJS
We are looking for someone who has:
- You function with confidence in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You work seamlessly in a remote dispersed team environment
Advantageous to your application:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with an application framework such as NodeJS, Django, Ruby on Rails
- Experience implementing payment systems – Stripe, Braintree, Paypal
- Experience optimizing production systems for performance, quality and reliability
About Tilled: Tilled was created to empower software vendors, and SAAS companies to start generating revenue from accepting credit cards. With our suite of powerful financial tools and industry leading revenue sharing programs, Tilled will power the financial backend of the next generation of SAAS companies, and integrated software vendors, allowing them to focus on their core product, not payment facilitation. Welcome to PayFac-as-a-Service!
Tilled is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: