We’re the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media in Radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base. You can view our mission and values here Mission, Beliefs & Values.
We are on a search for a Senior Salesforce System Administrator and Developer who thinks point & click first and development second.
Position can be remote home based!
You'll be responsible for system maintenance and administration in EMF's complex existing Salesforce implementation as well as configuring and developing Salesforce solutions for ongoing business requirements and managing integrations with other systems. You'll be a key contributor in our agile process that includes: the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
The team that you will be a part of, develops business applications that impact the entire ministry, allowing us to reach more people for Christ. Our prayer is that our work will meaningfully impact believers and non-believers alike and grow a relationship with Christ. If the thought of that excites you, keep reading!
Here’s a little more about what you will be doing:
- Responsible for building and customizing Salesforce Solutions
- Responsible for tracking Salesforce platform and Nonprofit Cloud releases and their impact on EMF's Salesforce build
- Participate in design and code reviews of Salesforce work items
- Provide input into Salesforce engineering and product development
- Work directly with our internal customers and other teams
Technical skills to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce configuration, custom development, integration experience
- Proficient working with Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Component Framework
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Experience using ETL and mass data manipulation tools with Salesforce
- Experience with the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience with workflow rules, validation rules, approval process, process builder, reports and dashboards
- Experience with Version Control (Preferably Git) and automated deployments
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops (or other management tools like Jira or Pivotal Tracker)
- Experience with Gearset
- Experience with Salesforce Dx
- Experience with Heroku Connect
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advance Administrator
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
What can we offer you?
This is an exempt position which offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision (for team member and family), matching 401K, FSA, Parental leave with Baby Bonding pay, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, meaningful work relationships and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: