Who are we?
Buyers Edge Platform (“BEP”) was born out of the 20-year growth and success of its founding companies Dining Alliance, Buyers Edge and Consolidated Concepts. BEP is a technology enabled group purchasing network, which provides group purchasing services, SaaS based technology solutions, and supply chain consulting and procurement related services to foodservice operators across many verticals, including restaurants (independents as well as multiunit, chains and franchise concepts), hospitality (hotels, casinos, resorts), healthcare (LTC based operators), colleges & universities and array of other foodservice based operators (food trucks, caterers, amusement parks and other leisure based operators). BEP represents over $12 Billion in annual buying power across the country. We are committed and passionate about our mission to keep foodservice operators thriving by saving them money and increasing the quality of their products.
This position can be based remotely or near one of our offices in Waltham, MA; New London, CT; or Lake Worth, FL. We are unable to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with 5+ years of experience to build out an integration with a 3rd party payment provider so that we can allow our uses across multiple systems to pay their invoices.
- Develop high quality code that adheres to best practices in design, proper testing, and good documentation.
- Work involving previous experience with ACH
- Assist with code releases where needed, including rollout and testing.
- Fulfill stakeholders’ needs and ensure they are satisfied with the end result.
- Other related duties as assigned.
BA/BS in a technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience
5+ years of experience developing in an object-oriented language.
- Payment/ACH/PCI compliance system integration and design
- Has implemented a payments solution before (stripe, plaid, etc)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Experience with UNIX/Linux and JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with AWS, Redshift, React, JPA and Git a plus
What’s in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
BEP welcomes all.
BEP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: