Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion that is currently held in digital assets like cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gift cards, and gaming assets. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets by showing people that they hold more value than they realize. We serve institutional clients through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt® Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. Merchants that partner with Bakkt see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and increased loyalty redemption options.
For consumers like you, the Bakkt App allows you to aggregate your digital assets to track, spend, and send them in the way that best suits your lifestyle. Bakkt is the only place that puts the power in your hands by enabling all-in-one aggregation. Something like this has never been built before, and we aim to make what was previously thought impossible, possible – leveraging our values of betting big and serving as multipliers on our team. We believe we are more than the sum of our parts and we want you to bet big with us. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
Responsibilities The Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) in our operations team will provide crypto operations support along with quality assurance of our apps in a high volume and high transaction environment.
- Provides crypto operations support at our onsite office location in Sandy Springs, GA during and around the core business hours (remote work is not an option for this role)
- Apply skills and knowledge acquired from company trainings on to the job on a daily basis
- Meets business SLAs required by the business and IT operations
- Writes the automated tests in our git repo to test our app, web, portals, DB, data and APIs
- Executes the git tests for release regression events for planned and ad-hoc releases
- Performs device coverage testing in our cloud lab along with ADA and UX compliance testing
- Writes and validate product test features and scenarios for different assets
- Generates test reports and support release process by recording test evidence
- Maintains tests and test data in different test environments and branches
- Performs PR reviews across the multiple scrum teams
- Performs validations of application logs and other non-functional areas
- Participates in the backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Discharges any other duties assigned by the management and leadership teams
- 4+ years of quality assurance in high paced business and IT environments
- Proven track of constant learning of new technologies, domains, applications and processes
- Hands-on experience with testing at feature, integration and end-to-end levels
- Experience in setting up the app development environment, both frontend and backend
- Proven experience working in high-paced environment, being self-driven, and working independently
- Work discipline to support remote teams is a must - availability on Slack, Outlook, Phone, Zoom, responsiveness, flexibility, respecting core hours, advance time-off notifications, timely communication of ad-hoc time-offs like sick leaves, timely timesheet and time-off entries, uninterrupted internet connection
- Communication: clear communication over zoom, Slack, phone, email, writes grammatically correct sentences in all channels, knows how and when to write business professional communication Generic
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience working in FinTech, preferably in Payments, Crypto, Trading, Cards or Banking
- Flexible working hours to support high-paced environment
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: