Stellar Technology Solutions, LLC is a leading Accounting SaaS platform for Community Foundations and Donor Advised Fund services. We record and store data for financial and IRS reporting along with a fully integrated donor experience.
We are looking for someone with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day. You will be working with an agile team to build the next generation technology stack. This role will be instrumental in helping to continue to build an innovative platform for the company.
- Develops clean, modern, and responsive web applications
- Implements APIs within web applications to integrate with databases and other resources
- Builds APIs that are easy to support, maintain, and extend for a long-life span
- Develops APIs that utilize an event streaming platform to support near real-time use cases
- Familiar with API design patterns, pros/cons for them, and how/when to use.
- Utilizes modern JS and CSS frameworks to create Single-Page Applications (SPA)
- As an expert in software engineering, utilizes Agile methodology for multiple software projects.
- Supports DevOps team with integrating web applications into continuous-integration process.
- Supports QA including unit testing, troubleshooting, and resolving bugs
- Supports client issues with web applications deployed in production
- Expert in Responsive Web Development using HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience building Single-Page Applications (SPA) with Angular 2+
- Experience building REST APIs with C#, .Net Core, and/or Node.js
- Experience with SQL databases (such as Postgres, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL or document databases (such as MongoDB)
- Experience working with clients
- Experience with building secure and scalable distributed systems
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Apollo GraphQL
- Distributed stream processing or messaging platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Understanding and working knowledge of CQRS and other design patterns
- SASS, SCSS, and/or LESS
- Agile and Agile tools such as JIRA
- GIT and/or Bitbucket
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- ADA UI Development
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
This position is a full-time remote position. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K, and vacation time. On occasion (and after pandemic restrictions lift), travel may occur for occasional all staff events or meetings on premises in the Stroudsburg, PA office facility or the Austin, TX office facility.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an established/rapidly growing, private software company located in Stroudsburg, PA. Please visit our website for details of our iPhi Software Suite (iPhiTM CoreEnterprise and iPhiTM PrivateViews) http://www.stellartechsol.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: