- Experience developing large and complex line-of-business Salesforce applications.
- Experience developing Salesforce applications with very complex UI behavior and very complex back-end business logic.
- Experience developing solutions that optimize performance in large volume applications.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment and collaborating with the entire scrum team.
- Experience writing unit / code tests.
- Experience designing a data model specifically for Salesforce with all custom sObjects
- Experience implementing Enterprise Architecture Patterns in Apex
- Experience using custom metadata to implement application configuration
- Experience implementing Flows, Process Builder, Workflows and Triggers to satisfy business logic requirements.
- Experience implementing asynchronous business processes including Future, Queueable, Batch, Scheduled Apex and/or functions.
- Experience implementing an application security model using Permission Sets, User Groups and Sharing
- Experience implementing complex, customizable reports that incorporate non-trivial business logic and/or presentation logic
- Experience with Visual Studio Code, SFDX and unmanaged packages
- Experience with Salesforce architecture, technical design, and best practices for large, complex line-of-business applications.
- Salesforce integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools, include Rest API and Streaming API.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- This is open only for US Citizens or GC Holders - Are you a US Citizen or GC Holder?
- salesforce: 6 years (Required)
- SOQL: 3 years (Required)
- SOSL: 3 years (Required)
- Apex: 4 years (Required)
- Visual Studio Code: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting