The Automation, Analytics & Intelligence team within CSI is focused on leveraging the necessary technology stacks to build, scale, and deploy systems and services that serve opportunities to our partners. These opportunities are moved into WebApps, our CRM, or general databases to be consumed by groups across the organization, from Sales and Client Success to Marketing & Engineering. We also work very closely with the broader CSI organization and Marketing to create tools to analyze productivity, business performance, and improve efficiency through automation.
We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales & CS the knowledge, tools, and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales & CS to provide solutions and help them sell.
- Support the maintenance and update of Django and React WebApps for our Sales and Client Success teams
- Assist in larger WebApp refinement through regular git commits
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to roll out new features and drive adoption
- Gather requirements for updates and prioritize improvements to existing tools
- Build new features or functionalities into existing products or tools
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Tech-savvy with interest in product and strong analytical problem solving skills (must have a love for problem solving / finding solutions to complex issues)
Experience with an online CRM/SalesForce preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Who we are
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 59,000 - 81,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: