Experience building user interfaces for cloud native web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design web applications.
- Good experience in Bootstrap/Responsive Web Designing
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch, Photoshop etc.
- Responsible for handling end to end design & execution of all product web interfaces
- Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Understand the existing framework and come up with required design
- Work closely with UI and API team, project/product managers and back end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
- Knowledge of software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools (e.g. PCF, Mule, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.)
- Experience in React/Angular is preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- UI: 9 years (Preferred)
- UX: 9 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting