Whitespectre is a technology consultancy that develops high-performing platforms and applications for our client partners. We work with both high-growth start-ups and large established companies looking to launch new products. Founded in 2013, we’re a team of 70 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers, and designers from across the globe, working together remotely- and we’re growing fast!
What will you do?
- Building microservices using Node.Js using frameworks eg NestJs
- Collaborating with frontend or backend engineers in designing, specifying and implementing services to decouple functionality
- Identifying bottlenecks, using tools to diagnose and refactor code for scale
- Ensuring the robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system.
- Writing well tested (using Jest) defect-free code with CI/CD
- Taking ownership of production applications - managing issues, releases and ensuring quality
You must have...
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, working 11 am - 7 pm Central European Time
- Proven experience using Agile Methodologies in a remote team
- Production experience of Node.js projects (nice to have NestJs) plus React/Vue/Angular/Backbone applications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience performing this kind of role
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential for this role.
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote experience.
- Interesting challenges: We’ve done everything from scaling high-performance applications, building beautiful (but complex) user interfaces to low-level bluetooth communication with hardware devices.
- Impact: Our delivery teams are fast-moving, highly collaborative, and own products end to end- your thinking and contribution make a big impact!
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship to do that.
- The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, CI/CD with Docker etc
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- Competitive compensation: This is a contract position with a long-term outlook (12 months+ full-time projects) for the right candidate.
Please no recruiting agencies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: