Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Boeing, Google, and Philips use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful. We’re in search of a generally nice and smart person to join our development team either in Berlin or from remote. If you’re interested in innovation, working across disciplines, and love working on applications and solving technology challenges, be our guest.
You and Your Role
- You’re an explorer at heart and like to dive into different technology stacks.
- You’ll build cross platform applications and integrate different web-based CMSs to enable content creators in generating amazing content.
- Your knowledge on XML/DITA will be an added advantage.
- You’re a problem solver and enjoy developing in environments where sometimes the laws of nature seem to be temporarily disabled.
- You engage with your team in discussions.
- You’re someone who enjoys sharing knowledge with teammates.
- You speak English fluently.
We expect you to come with some experience developing larger applications in a team and all the tools that come with that. If you bring some PHP, Java, C# or C++ to the table, we’ll know how you could put it into play. You’re also a word-nerd? Cool, we’re sure you’ll get a chance to apply your skills. Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going. Once it’s safe to do so we’re planning on moving back to an office setting. We’ll stay remote-friendly and flexible even post-Covid. Fully remote may be an option. Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: