Location: Remote (GMT)
Compensation: 60 - 70k€
We are looking for a fully remote Node.js Developer. You will report directly to the CTO and help us build a fintech platform.
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to help our team deliver a great product.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Refactor of the coreemail scheduling services of the app.
- Extend integrations with payment providers (currently support Stripe, want to support additional ones).
- Communicate with the Technical Architect to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
- Take responsibility for meeting deadlines of your deliverables.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js.
- Experience with MongoDB, RabbitMQ or similar messaging systems.
- React (preferred, not required).
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
This is a long-term, full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: