PK, the experience engineering firm, is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer at PK who is responsible for working with a team in the development efforts on net-new implementations, site enhancements, and regular maintenance/support of client sites. The Commerce Cloud Developer will participate in ecommerce implementations utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, provide hands on contributions to the software design, development and integration, assist with problems and technical roadblocks, and provide guidance during QA and UAT.Responsibilities:
- Hands on development of custom solutions on the Commerce Cloud B2C (formerly Demandware) platform.
- Work with internal and external project teams to help define, build, and support. ecommerce websites that work seamlessly across different devices and browsers.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Provide proficient development and documentation skills.
- Configure and customize B2C Commerce solutions as required for meeting business needs with proficient knowledge of business manager.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal coding standards up to date; help to identify areas for efficiency across disciplines.
- Stay current with the Commerce Cloud platform, releases, and new features & functionality.
- Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Digital Certified Developer preferred (Full Stack).
- Certification must be current, or eligible for test out / upgrade voucher.
- Minimum 1.5 years of Commerce Cloud development experience.
- Key Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Knowledge.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (SiteGenesis, SFRA).
- SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Salesforce Release Management.
- Experience with SFRA a plus.
- Experience with Commerce Cloud B2B/Cloudcraze a plus.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting