The best Customer Experiences are built with Zendesk. Our powerful platform facilitates customer interactions across phone, messaging/chat, email and social media, and is designed to grow and scale so it works for companies of any size - from startup to enterprise.
When our customers have questions about any of our products, they turn to our internal team of Technical Support Specialists who are authorities at helping them determine what they need to improve their support operations, fast!
Zendesk’s Technical Support team are made up of strong analytical and technically minded people with phenomenal troubleshooting skills. We are driven to help customers and can investigate learning a new product inside and out...sound familiar?
We are looking for someone to be part of a new kind of team - a team that will offer an effortless customer experience by providing support to both our Explore and Sunshine Conversation customers, as well as other new emerging products. In addition to traditional support functions through different communications channels, you will be poised to offer support and expertise on many other projects. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to explore a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Provide support for all technical queries from customers related to Zendesk’s multi-product platform via live messaging/chat and asynchronous channels well as providing resolution for escalated technical issues
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home
- Handle Critical customer concerns
- Swarm with less experienced colleagues using fundamental troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyse and provide resolution to customer issues of moderate to high complexity
- Consistently look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Drive product change and improvement to make Zendesk the top tier support platform
- Be a mentor and an inspiration to your team through your continuous professional development, providing coaching, training and feedback to your peers where indicated.
- Be Zendesk’s ambassador for all internal groups and help them be successful in their role
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical software environment
- Experience solving issues in a chat-first environment
- Demonstrable experience supporting and solving complicated issues mainly via live channels and asynchronous channels
- The capability to evaluate and focus on in-depth problem analysis of Zendesk products and their integration into enterprise wide mixed environments, as well as replicate and detail for referral to Senior Support where required
- Experience working in a swarming-based support environment
- A deep knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions- Zendesk is a plus!
- The ability to work with conflicting priorities by taking initiative and prioritising accordingly
- An understanding of the Enterprise and SMB landscape, be consultative and be able to optimise the customer experience for these two segments accordingly
- Proficiency in spoken and written required language and English
- Good articulation skills including technical writing ability
- A technical support enthusiast with strong troubleshooting skills and an ability to navigate through multiple product environments
- A problem-solver and decision-maker, who easily guides customers through key moments of their experience (whichever contact channel they choose)
- A dedicated teammate that can both follow and lead depending on the situation
- A people person - you love talking to people and build a strong rapport with customers
- An understanding ally able to relate with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- Inspiring and excellent at helping your teammates around you
- A curious and results-oriented learner who can delve into existing or new products to learn them inside-out
- Able to "zoom out" of a problem, in order to ask the right questions, and explain complicated issues in simple terms
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: