Take your career to the next level at Outliant!
Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a Senior React Developer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well build our own internal products.
We offer salary, paid time off, 13th month (EOY) bonus, and more. Communicate with our team in slack in a casual environment where you can make a huge impact!
We are in need of a full time developer who is an expert in the following:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with ES6 standards
- Node.js Experience
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- React Hooks
Additionally, experience with some of the below technologies is preferred but not required.
 Semantic UI (or tell me other UI framekworks you know like UI Kit 3, Bootstrap, etc.)
 AWS (which AWS technologies are you familiar with?)
 Google Cloud
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours.
We are extremely kind people who focus on cooperation, autonomy, and mastery. We will train you to be the best you can be and are ALWAYS here to help should you get stuck. The goal is for you to develop into a self-sufficient individual who adds tremendous value to the team.
The interview process will involve hopping in a skype call to discuss your skillset.
We are excited to speak with you and help you take your career to new heights :)
p.s. We have a highly experienced team that is here to teach and train you. We've got your back!
***In order to interview you will have to fill out this application: http://hiring.outliant.com/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: