The United Nations Foundation is moving into a new phase of development in Salesforce platform implementation. During this phase additional resources are needed to continue to build and customize solutions. This position will be responsible for all code-based solutions within Salesforce for the United Nations Foundation. This position will also participate in data migrations, systems integrations and the implementation of 3rd party applications that relate to Salesforce.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with the Business Systems Analyst to develop solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. They will also participate in database maintenance activities like bulk deduplication of the database and general data clean up.
The Salesforce Developer will fulfill other duties as needed in integrated platforms like data uploads and user creation.
This is a 1-year temporary full-time position. Located in DC, NY or Remote (EST preferred).
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Seek out ways to use Salesforce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Define and Monitor Key Integration metrics to ensure fields that should be synced between systems are syncing as expected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience writing Apex classes and triggers, and Lightning Web Components.
- 2+ years previous development experience in Salesforce.
- Familiar with Salesforce Lightning Design System and SFDX.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating solutions, and/or deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Understanding of and experience with Salesforce architecture and API.
- Experience using GitHub or other version control software.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications.
- Platform Developer 1 Certification preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Ability to meet regular attendance/tardiness policy.
Benefits & Compensation
For full-time, benefit eligible employees, UNF offers an excellent range of benefits, including:
- a choice between two health plans through UnitedHealthcare (PPO or HDHP with HSA)
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- 403b retirement savings plan with a generous matching contribution
- group term and supplemental life insurance
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- health club discounts
- commuter subsidy
- back-up care
- employee assistance program
Additionally, all benefit eligible employees have 12 paid holidays, 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 3 personal days, and 8 weeks of family leave care.
The United Nations Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative-action employer. The United Nations Foundation provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: