ABOUT AZUL ENGINEERING
Azul Engineering is a 10-year old D.C. area-based system development company started by engineers. We are a growing company with a dynamic work environment with opportunities to learn, contribute to our customer's mission, and share creative ideas.
We offer a casual work environment, flexible work hours, in a team focused on designing next-generation geo-spatial systems for the Air Traffic community.
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment, prioritize multiple competing tasks, work independently, and have superior interpersonal skills. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Experience as a full stack developer, working on back-end, front-end, and API code as needed
- Demonstrated experience in working with other database and application developers to define application architecture/best practices.
- Interact with the customers and come up with creative ways to resolve complex problems
- Geo-spatial frameworks (e.g., ESRI) is desired
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a creative individual that can wear different hats to understand what our customers need.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Experience with software development (8 years minimum for BS and 6 years minimum for MS)
- U.S citizenship is required
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Familiar with web-frameworks like angular.js or Django
- Familiar with developing rich software applications using RESTful services, AJAX, JSON
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Secret (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: