- Write sample applications using SignalWire APIs in Python, among other languages
- Help strategic customers finish their integration with SignalWire APIs
- Write technical articles explaining how to use SignalWire APIs
- Write technical articles for inbound marketing that relate to technologies that SignalWire provides for its customers
- Help with technical documentation of SignalWire APIs and SDKs as needed
- Present in technical conferences as needed
- Ability to consume RESTful APIs and use modern authentication schemes like JWT tokens
- Mastery of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Python
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
As a fully remote company all employees must have the ability to work on a computer for most of their workday including engaging in video conferencing.
Product: Occasional travel requested.
SignalWire, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer.. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Team Description:Kitware's Medical Computing team solves complex healthcare challenges through customized software solutions. The team provides research, development, and technology integration services to research centers, universities and companies in the medical and biomedical
Senior Cloud Solutions EngineerDornerWorks is a designer of complete IoT solutions, from the cloud down to the “thing”. We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, full-stack web developer to complement our embedded systems expertise. This candidate would be i
Sennen is hiring a remote Full-Stack Developer - working with Node.js and TypeScript - to help develop the application and back-end of our renewable energy management product.We offer a meaningful and rewarding opportunity, joining the clean tech company that makes operating rene
Position Details: We are seeking a highly-motivated and versatile Back-End Software Engineer to work collaboratively within an agile team of designers, project managers, and other developers to assist in expanding features and functionality for our custom SaaS solution. This posi
More jobs by this company
SignalWire is currently seeking Node.js engineers for an opportunity with our rapidly growing telecommunication solutions products. Node.js engineers will manage implementations to help us build, scale, and maintain tools that will have a direct impact on the success of our busin