- Solid experience working with the Next.js framework
- Solid React.js experience
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with Unit Testing
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience working with AWS services
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software EngineerSince 1978, ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help ministries lead with less stress and more accuracy. ACST enables churches to handle every vital area of their ministry from finances to relationships
Transamerica has been helping people feel better about the future for more than 100 years, and we’re proud of the trust we’ve earned. But we believe our responsibility goes beyond insurance, investments, and retirement accounts. We’re also in the business of hel
Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Business Systems Analyst that can think outside the box and be excited to provide solutions to challenges when they arise. Join us in our mission to ensure that
Client's department sits between legacy and new systems. This team of developers will be building an ATS to tie directly with external systems. Help build a common system to tie two systems directly together through API work. Must Have Skills: • Node and Typescript skills &b
More jobs by this company
Most important:Solid experience building mobile apps with FlutterPrevious experience developing apps with iOS or/and Android.Experience with TDDAn understanding of modern mobile UI conceptsUnderstanding of CI/CD for mobile projectsFamiliarity with the overall mobile domain and na