Important: This role is fully remote from anywhere only within Germany OR Hamburg-office!
Our distributed teams are developing cloud-native car sharing and green mobility solutions used by +5 Mio users - available in more than 16 European cities.
+200 cloud native Microservices, +500 employees, 150 people in Tech+Product, 30 nations, end2end responsibility in self-managed cross-functional teams
You + team build a B2B-platform by creating an international corporate mobility solution for employees and everyday-commuting. Rethink the core product strategy, launch & scale new product features across Germany and Europe, create Dev Excellence with a customer first approach. Corresponding Teams in HH: Native iOS & Android, Web, Customer Data, Product, Design
KEY ROLE - Your choice and personal priority:
- Teamlead (40%): Hire, lead & coach a high-performance engineering team (currently 3 Devs, PO; AC, UX, QA), focus on people management & engineering culture
- Techlead (40%): Technical vision, architecture, value to create a new & sustainable stand-alone mobility solution
- Engineer (20%): Assist the team in coding most complex issues and share your knowledge as mentor to your engineers
- TypeScript / Node.js (Fastify.js) Microservices, Frontend Vue.js (Nuxt.js)
- AWS: EKS, AuroraDB, Atlas MongoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS
- Docker / K8s, Cloud Formation, RabbitMQ (CloudAMQP)
- Gitlab repo + CI/CD, TDD, SCRUM with Agile Coaches
- NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, GuardDuty
- Self-managed, cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Agile and creative environment - you impact the product!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- International, English-speaking culture
YOU - What you should bring:
- Strong technical & entrepreneurial skills as Engineer (Node.js), Techlead and/or Teamlead
- Willing to maximize your personal impact on a new platform solution (autonomy & transparency)
- Experience with fast-growing environments and scalable cloud products
- Full understanding of SDLC best practices within a fast-paced culture
- Excellent feedback and English communication skills, German is a plus
- Work fully remote or from the Hamburg office (presence in Hamburg is a nice-to-have
- Remote up to 100% (also after Covid19!) + flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- 100 Euro/month free car-sharing budget, iPhone+Macbook for private use
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the Solution Architect position is a technical role responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. The Solution Architect contributes to the structuring and implem
Section 1: Position SummaryAs a Software Engineer at Ascensus, you will be working in a high-energy team, writing beautiful code by using the best engineering practices in the industry today (e.g. unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns).
Job descriptionAre you looking for remote long-term projects?Are you tired of negotiations with clients and paperwork?Are you uncertain whether you’ll get the next payment in time?Are you new to contract-based work?With Soshace you’ll get:Freedom to choose projects an
About AVB:AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business owners successfully grow their business. AVB is a full service marketing agency with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dr
Fortress Technology is a property management software technology firm based in Nashville, TN. We are a privately funded startup with a solid growth trajectory since day one. To surpass the market leaders in a $2+ billion industry, we have team members who are passionate about cha