AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business owners successfully grow their business. AVB is a full service marketing agency with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dream team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to help drive the success of our clients who we think of as family. We strongly believe in our mission and are always driving for results.
We have 250 employees and still growing as we support our clients. We have offices in Sacramento California and Secaucus, New Jersey and are remote with the option to go into the offices as needed. We have a strong culture and our leadership believes in investing in our people and creating the best place for you to call home.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, flexible remote work environment, employee reimbursement program that will support with enriching your life, EAP, employee discounts, annual allowance for AVB apparel, 401k options, robust sick time policy along with minimum of 10 days vacation time that starts accruing from your first day.
We are always looking for smart, resourceful and dynamic people to join the team.
If you are looking for a team that will welcome you, collaborate with you, challenge you and help develop your skills to the next level then we are looking for you.
As a Director of SAAS Software development, you will apply your extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging, or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
10+ years of software engineering or related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- You have a strong history with taking SAAS products from design to development and into production.
- You have deep knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to translate the user’s needs into reality.
- You have start-up and enterprise development experience and have an eye for speed, efficiency, impact, and common sense.
- You have experience with agile methodology and have successfully led efforts to transform teams from using waterfall to effectively using agile.
- You should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn new tech stack, new technologies, drive innovation and mentor and develop team members.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS product development.
- You are passionate about developing intuitive and user centric designs and have experience in building consumer facing products.
- You have the ability to drive excellence, product quality and have zero tolerance for mediocre work.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership and development of your teams.
- You can provide strong leadership to ensures a consistent approach of organizational policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- thorough understanding of product development
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected team environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Excellent work ethic & positive, can-do attitude
- Resourceful, helpful and a team player
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Krakow, Poland URL: https://www.xfive.co/Job descriptionWe are looking for a talented mid-level to senior Node.js developer. This is a freelance, remote position.You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js projects.What we offerWe eng
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer subscription-based sports media company that streams live events across 25 different sports (e.g. Cycling, Track and Field, Wrestling, Racing, Bowling, Marching Band, and more) to millions of athletes & fans around the world.As an extraordina
Description:This position is for an experienced Software Engineer. You will work as a member of a small self-directed team following Agile methodologies and Scrum principles. You will analyze problems, design solutions, code, test and document your work. You will participate in c
More jobs by this company
About AVB:AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business owners successfully grow their business. AVB is a full-service marketing agency with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dr
Position Title: Business Intelligence Data AnalystPosition Overview:AVB Marketing. is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst. The right person will help oversee the reporting and analyzation of retail sales, online/ecommerce data, and product data. This person will also