Piper Companies is looking for a Software Developer for a Financial services organization in 100% Remote -Full Time - NO Sponsorship
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, design, code, unit test, fully implement and deliver application features with highest quality and security to prevent unauthorized access / use
- Create modular, scalable, testable, tested, performant sub systems which interface via well-defined end points using software engineering best practices such as unit testing, TDD, design patterns
- Implement, test, maintain and support software, based on technical design specifications
- Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide feedback
- Assist with triage and resolution of issues from customers and internal users
- Work independently to plan, prioritize, and complete high complex critical priority work assignments, as a member of a project team
- Participate in and/or lead architecture and code reviews
- Promote Continuous Improvement by identifying process in efficiencies and quality improvements
- Will work under general supervision.
- Participate in other projects or duties as assigned
- Occasional travel required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skilled in working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment, ability to partake in and contribute to technical, design and retrospective dialog
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about learning and applying new technologies
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, strong client service focus
- Able to identify root cause of system issues and determine short- and long-term resolutions
- Intermediate understanding of design patterns, functional and object-oriented programming, DI / AOP frameworks, asynchronous and event-driven design, well versed in testing methodologies, experience writing unit and functional tests
- Understanding of databases – relational and NoSQL, experience with Postgres SQL, SQL Server, writing advanced SQL, T-SQL or similar, query optimization
- Intermediate analysis and design skills, SOA, SaaS application development, AWS development expertise, expertise with security technologies such as OpenID and OAuth, expertise with ESB and messaging, experience with Elastic Stack or proven ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to listen and understand information and communicate the same.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Must be results oriented, customer focused, and exhibit good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Sufficient knowledge of business communications, including telephone, voicemail, and e-mail and operations of office machines, such as photocopier, scanner, and fax.
EDUCATION AND WORK HISTORY:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent education and experience
- Four (4) plus years of experience in application development
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- microservice architecture using .net or java or python, noje.js
- Ci/CD pipelines using Jenkins/github action etc.
- They all should have hands on exp taking legacy software into distributed service based systems
- Cloud operations at scale - observability, monitorability, telemetry, they should have hands on experience - operations at scale
- Experience building scalability, reliability, observability with different tech stacks on cloud
- Experience in distributed database and NoSQL database (mongo, dynamo db etc.)
- The key word is hands on design skills (not just talking skills) - if they do a coding exercise they need to do well
- Unit test, integration, system testing using various test framework using Junit, n unit, selenium (automation scripts using python for system tests) etc.
Bonus, Benefits, 401k match, PTO
Software Development, Application Development, Cloud Development, Front End Developer,
Angular.JS, React.JS, Node.JS, Microservices, Web Services, RESTful Web
Services, Rest, Spring Frameworks, Spring, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, API, CI/CD, Cloud,
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Why TrueAccord?TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with
KidPass has a newly created opportunity for an Engineer II to join our growing team! This role will report into our New York office in a hybrid capacity or remote based in select US locations* or in Ontario, Canada.KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook among others) and Enterprise providers (
Hello!Thanks for checking out our job description for an Engineering Manager at Impala.At Impala we're making the world a better place for guests, hotels, and online travel agents of any size. Think Twilio or Plaid for Travel.Right-click on this link to find out more about progre
More jobs by this company
Piper Companies is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a FInTech organization in 100% Remote Full Time position- no sponsorshipKey Job FunctionsDesign, write, test, debug, and maintain software applicationsApply software design principles, methods, and approaches to create
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Network SRE for a world leading technology organization. The REMOTE Network SRE will need to work east coast based hours and will have the opportunity work fully remote. The REMOTE Network SRE will have more networking responsibilities to begin
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Sr. Java Developer for a growing software company. The Remote Sr. Java Developer can sit 100% remote and will be contributing towards greenfield development.Responsibilities for the Remote Sr. Java Developer include: Design, develop, and implem
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior UI Software Engineer for a contract to hire remote opportunity! As a Senior UI Software Engineer, you will be on the leading edge of UI product design and implementation. The Senior UI Software Engineer will have the opportunity to be
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Developer for a leading financial lender located in Oaks, PA.This position is 100% remote.Essential Functions/Responsibilities: Can help in defining, documenting and developing software, software applications, as well as contributes to
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst in Horsham, PA (100% remote) for a leading Mortgage solutions company.This position is 100% remote.Key responsibilities for the Data Analyst include:Analyze data, identify, and document PII in the databases.Writing complex SQL queries
Piper Enterprise Solutions is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Sourcer for an exciting, remote opportunity with one of the leading home furnishing companies in the nation. The Technical Recruiter role is tasked with designing, building, and executing strategi
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer for a remote fulltime opportunity for an international financial SaaS company. The Lead Software Engineer will participate in the creation and delivery of cloud-based software for web applications, build and integrate.
Piper Companies is seeking a Fully Remote Information Technology Manager to support a Debt Collection and Recovery Solutions provider. The IT Manager will report directly to the CEO and serve as the process owner for all corporate systems.Responsibilities of the Fully Remote Info
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a full-time, fully remote 12 month contract opportunity with the Federal Government . The Sr. Java Developer will partake in engineering and developing features of an existing platform. The incumbent can be based anywh
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Sr. Front End Engineer for a full-time opportunity with a leading Banking provider based in North Carolina (NC). The Sr. Front End Engineer will partake in engineering and developing features of an existing platform.*FULLY REMOTE* Responsibi
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Data Security Engineer for a financial services company. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Data Security Engineer:Responsible for developing routines and creating reconciliation processes to assure data securityW
Piper Companies is looking for a Manager, Front-End Engineering who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Manager, Front-End Engineering include:You will be responsib
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for Software Engineers for multiple positions with a client in the financial service industry. These are 100% remote positions.Responsibilities for the Software Engineers:Responsible for the design, deployment, testing and overall managemen
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an QA Analyst for a financial services company. This is a 100% Remote position.Responsibilities for QA Analyst: Responsible for created and executing backend test plans, querying data, and testing backend data changes Responsible for bi
UX/UI Designer (remote position)My client, a financial services provider, is in need of a UX/UI Developer for a 6-month contract to potential hire opportunity. This project will include a new product launch. This role can sit 100% remote from home.Qualifications:3-5 years of expe
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Python Developer for a new project supporting a federal client. This position will be 100% remote.Duties of the Python Developer:Designing and Developing new software systems to meet client requirements.Performing QA work on the code for pee
Piper Companies is currently seeking a React Software Engineer for a full time position with a Remote first, innovative and modern SaaS company based out of San Francisco, CA. The React Engineer will help support the main application. Responsibilities of the React Software Engine
Piper Companies is looking for a ColdFusion Developer for a Cloud Services company.Responsibilities for the .ColdFusion DeveloperMust have significant experience with ColdFusion, should also have Lucee (open source CFML-generator), ideally experience migrating ColdFusion to Lucee
Piper Companies is presently looking for a Technical Sourcing Specialist for a large commercial retail organization to represent their Software Engineering and Product Management departments. The Technical Sourcing Specialist will create Boolean searches to recruit candidates who
Piper Companies is seeking a 100% remote- Sr. Front End Software Engineer for an opportunity based in San Francisco, California! The Sr. Front End Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting and being a technical lead in an agile environment!Responsibilities of the Sr. F
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for a fully remote opportunity in the EST time zone. The BI Analyst will design and implement data reports and visualization, build dashboards for executive leadership, and collaborate with internal teams
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a 100% remote opportunity! As a Senior Software Engineer, you will utilize your extensive background in web development (C#, and ASP.NET) to contribute to a company culture where change is welcomed and there is c
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Full Stack Developer for a well-known technology organization in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal applications. The ideal candidate for the Full Stack Developer ro
Piper Companies has an opportunity for a Java Developer supporting our client who specializes in the development of advanced software solutions for customers across a broad range of industries, from Logistics, Maritime and Aviation to Metals and Manufacturing.Responsibilities for
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Sr. Digital Applications Developer for a well-known technology organization in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. The Sr. Digital Applications Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing web applications. The ideal candidate for the.