Our core team works on a wide variety of of problems and features. One day you may be updating model validation in our APIs, the next you may add new features to code generation Lambdas. While everyone on our team works on a variety of projects this role is focused on some of our more challenging CS problems such as code parsing and using machine learning to automatically generate code. You will
- Parse, mutate, and generate code based on input provided by non-technical users.
- Plan and add new features to our APIs and services.
- Integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Identify and implement improvements for the code and software quality.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or demonstrable knowledge of CS concepts through work experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience writing software.
- Experience with program analysis and program transformation using ASTs.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of REST API integration.
- Knowledge of common APIs such as Github's is a plus.
- Experience with cloud hosting services such as AWS.
- Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo