Do you like building solutions from scratch? Do you want to be 100% remote forever while working with a small, collaborative team? This is a great opportunity to join a new team building a brand new communications platform.
This position is 100% remote - forever.
Experience and skills required for success:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience building fast, reliable, high usage, real-time, high performance and web-based applications.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones.
- Product minded and committed to building the best user experience.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environments.
- Ability to analyze the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office stipends including mobile and internet
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to Canadian employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
- Microsoft.NET in C#
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Cloud systems (AWS - Amazon Web Services)
- Restful APIs
- RabbitMQ, MSMQ
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo
More jobs by this company
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring full-stack C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and em
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and employing con
Have you designed and built a cloud native solution? Or perhaps a communication platform that allows users to chat, text and email one another?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space is hiring a Software Architect to lead and grow a new Communication Platform team that