At Classworks, we are looking for developers that will help us advance our goal of using technology to transform teaching and learning. Our software is used daily by people all over the United States, and we need developers who are up to the challenge that this presents. As a developer, you will help make dreams a reality.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Help maintain legacy code on both the front and back end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of Git, along with a feature branch workflow.
- Experience building modern and performant web apps with a frontend framework, state management, asynchronous data fetching, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Yarn, Webpack, Babel, and NPM scripts.
- Experience with linting (ESLint) and unit testing (Jest and Cypress).
- Experience with at least one CSS-in-JSS solution.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovat
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo