- Responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within a SharePoint/MS Tools Platform
- Develop, Design, and deploy SharePoint custom development solutions in accordance with software development and Agile methodology principles.
- Provide assessment and assist with the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all user and architecture requirements.
- Conduct, develop, manage, maintain requirements, analyses, design code, integration plans, delivery schedules, user guides, systems documentation, deployment schedules and test plans.
- Identify and mitigate potential interface and interoperability issues and risks.
- Ensure all customized development Intranet solutions meet security requirements prior to deployment
- Ensure that Intranet custom development solutions are fully functional and continue to operate proficiently with minimum interaction.
- Provide users with effective troubleshooting solutions that resolve technical integration issues that impact scope, schedule, and performance of SharePoint development
- Adhere to Intranet web standards and security protocols for all customized development
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications. Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e. IIS) and process flow. Knowledge of database development, including SQL Server 2008/2012. Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization’s goals and objectives.
- US Citizen
- Public Trust
- Washington, DC
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Our clients ServiceNow practice is growing and they need architects that want to be a part of some of the most complex and challenging ServiceNow-fueled transformation projects in our industry. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, their company is looking for high cal
The Software Engineer on our Ad Code Team will be responsible for the development and design of new features of our Ad Code product that is deployed on over 3,000 sites that reach over 170mm monthly unique users. This role will utilize your expertise to build high-performance Jav
CafeMedia is seeking a Software Engineer with experience building intuitive user experiences, as well as RESTful APIs to serve those interfaces. You delight in creating new features for both internal and external end users using iterative, agile processes to guide development. Yo